Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Find A Go-Go, Dance To Disco Now.


i finally uploaded the picture from special needs prom.
(i wish my partner barbara had been able to be in attendance. but i had a lot of fun with cyler that night, regardless. a lot of painful high fiving and such occurred that evening.)


Today I Felt Like A Zombie.
lack of energy, lack of emotion, a lot of groaning.
(okay, so the last part isn't exactly true; but you get my point.)

this was me, today.sitting in this;while waiting for my father to arrive on the bus.

and hopefully tonight i'll dream of this man;but, in reality, i'm sure i'll instead dream of him;
(because i do practically every night.)
i can't complain.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE. He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sexy. MMM MMM MMM. Too bad I love Emily Blunt or I'd be pretty pissed off.

    ReplyDelete

leave here your rhymes and reasons, ladies and gents.