Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wagon Of Bands aka Fun And Mental Is Fundamental.

I Love Megan Abel's Blog Too Much Not To Do This.
(correction; attempt to do this. thirty days is a long time. how about a twofer. two per day? yeah. that'll work.)
even though i'm jumping on the perhaps overcrowed bandwagon,
Whatevs. Don't Judge Me.
when megan abel says to join her, i'm in.
Hahahah. I'm Aware That Sounds So Weird, But You Have No Idea What Joy Her Blog Brings To Me.

so,
here,
we,
go.

Day 01 – Introduce yourself with pictures and words
Day 02 – Your first love

Day 03 – Your parents

Day 04 – What you ate today 

Day 05 – Your definition of love

Day 06 – Your day
Day 07 – Your best friend

Day 08 – A moment

Day 09 – Your beliefs
Day 10 – What you wore today 

Day 11 – Your siblings

Day 12 – What’s in your bag

Day 13 – This week
Day 14 – What you wore today
Day 15 – Your dreams
Day 16 – Your first kiss
Day 17 – Your favorite memory

Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret

Day 20 – This month

Day 21 – Another moment

Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better

Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place

Day 28 – Something that you miss

Day 29 – Your aspirations

Day 30 – One last moment

Day Eins; Introduction.

the name is amelia. feel free to call me grandma, mil, millie, unicorn, hippie grandmother or anything else that you fancy.
i'm 19 years young. i turn 20 this year. how's that for two decades old?
my interests and hobbies include hopscotching, yodeling, baking, doing laundry, collecting odd objects, reading for hours and howling with my fellow pack of wolves.
i was born in akron, ohio. at the age of three i moved to west virginia where i resided for seven years. i moved to florida the easter that i was nine. six months later, days after 9/11, we moved to good ol' utah, a place i thought only existed in church myth. after feeling like a fish out of water for years, i finally got used to it and now consider it my home. (for this moment in time.)
(The Most Recent Family Picture, Taken In November. This Photo Features My Black Brother From Another Mother, Black Justin.)
i'm the youngest of seven. my oldest sibling is my sister megan who is "29". (she's very secretive about her age. i'd rather not disclose it for the risk of upsetting her.) then there's ben who turns 29 next month. emily is 27. heather is 26. jacob is 24. jamie is 23. and there's me at 19.
all of my sibs are hitched. my nephews & nieces are as follows;
ethan (4), lilly (4(in heaven).), ryker (3(in heaven).), tatum (2), collin (2), carter (1), khloe (10 months), jacob (2 months), and a future niece or nephew who is due in june.
(My Family Is Kind Of A Sausage Fest. We Need More Girls.)
another lady in my family is miss barbara perrie, who has lived with my sister megan for over eight years now. she's part of the family and she gives the best hugs. :)
i used to have a snaggletooth from when my friend hit me in the mouth with a metal bat.
i started the lenseless glasses trend at lehi high by punching out the lenses of these blue sunglasses i'd gotten while in seattle. it lasted two months.





i love old movies, and classic old movie leading men such as cary grant, laurence olivier, jimmy stewart, gene kelly, gregory peck, and gary cooper.
my favorite sport is basketball; i bleed blue for BYU. my current BYU favorites are jimmer (shimmer) fredette and my baby jackson emery. mmmmm.
in the NBA world, i idolize this man:
if i could, i'd live in barnes and noble. a lifetime supply of calenders, books, and starbucks sounds spectacular to me.
i not-so-secretly wish i were jewish. a large fancy metal menorah sits atop my TV/VCR along with a blue dinosaur with a polka dotted tail that i painted.
owls and unicorns. they define me.
my ipod's name is january. she is my daughter. you should meet her sometime.
i'm blue eyed, brown haired and wide of thigh.
i'm in love with my best friend. so what, who cares?
i'm also in love with john burke krasinski and the office. have been since '05 and always shall be.
i cry more while watching the office than watching sad movies.
i'm LDS and the leader of the compassionate service committee in my singles ward.

if i had to describe myself with lyrics? these would be them.
i'm a unicorn, 8,000 B.C. noah's ark wasn't built, before me. i'm not a dragon, bob saget, you think i'm not real? full house, i'm in the background fool!

You Also Should Probably Know That I'm In A Wolf Pack.

(From L to R: Jennifer, Cyler, Me. [Alex Is Not Pictured])



Fin.

1 comment:

leave here your rhymes and reasons, ladies and gents.