Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

oh, Just Pretend.

today deemed pointless.
i hardly spoke to anyone,
hardly anyone spoke to me.

I Spent Most Of My Day Watching SNL Reruns And Listening to Pretend (Acoustic) By All The Right Moves Over And Over Again.
i HIGHLY reccomend downloading it;
It Is A Musical Masterpiece.
I Also Spent A Great Deal Of The Day Flipping Through Cooking Magazines And Cookbooks, Tabbing Recipes That I Want To Try.
(Mostly Baked Goods. 'Tis The Season.)
One Of The Recipes I'm Most Excited To Make?
Pomegranate Mousse Pie.
I Can't Wait To Make It. :)

but today, watching my fetching adorable neice khloe with my mother was definitely swell.
She's The Cutest Thing.
(granted, i find all my nieces and nephews to be delightfully cute, but at this moment, khloe cocoa takes the cake.)
Don't Believe Me?
here's proof;





She's My Baby Blue Eyes. :)

1 comment:

  1. awww i loved these pictures of her.
    she's so cute:)
    we need to make her and jalyssa best friends!

    also, that song is amazing.
    not just because it reminds me of you know who
    but its just generally awesome:)

    ReplyDelete

leave here your rhymes and reasons, ladies and gents.