Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Stars In Your Eyes.

Frohe Valentinstag!





i've never really cared all that much about valentine's day, and this year is no exception. but it gives me an excuse to bake and to hand out very childish valentines. this year's were toy story, which came with pencils to hand out as well.


And Oh So Surprisingly, My Week Leading Up To This Day Was Super Swell.
I Spent A Lot Of Time With My Dear Best Friend, Who Is So Very Terrific.
And I Even Helped Him Pick Out A Gift And Flowers For His Girlfriend.
(And Shockingly Wasn't Bothered At All With That. Me A Year Ago Would've Definitely Struggled With Being Super Alright With That. Hooray For Changes.)
And I Even Accompanied/Assisted Him With Answering Back The Odd-Named Girl For Sweethearts.


the week went well. it involved entirely random things. very grand, and very funny.


Honestly? Pretty Good Week.




and to top it all off,
Angels And Airwaves' New CD, LOVE, Came Out Today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave here your rhymes and reasons, ladies and gents.