Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stuck In The Middle With You.

my eyes burn.
thanks, chlorine and gusts of wind.


work?
too long for its own good.
filled with people i'm not particularly fond of.
but i shouldn't complain, at least those people like me enough.



today i went swimming.
i needed it, after a long day of a ridiculous sale.

just laying on my back, floating in the water, staring up at the grey sky.
ahh, bliss.
i adore swimming, and will do it far more often; this i can guarantee.
& neb & olive city joining cy, e, leon and myself?
well that was quite dandy, even though i almost drowned olivia.


laughing for ten minutes straight tonight didn't help my aching eyes.
because i was crying due to laughing, and my "smoker's laugh" was incredibly present.
morning glory had its moments; that's all there is to it.

But As For Now, I'm Going To Bed.
i'm rather tired, four hours of sleep last night didn't help any.


i apologize for my blog being more of a place to write events of the day.
yeah, i should focus more on my beautiful journal, but this'll do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave here your rhymes and reasons, ladies and gents.