Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

I Just Posted A Really Angry Blog.
But I've Removed It.
Because,


why should i stoop down to your level and do the exact same thing that you did? you wrote a blog out of anger, that was really mean towards me and my friends.

With You Two,
i am beyond done.
I Have Been Done For A Long Time,
it just took awhile to admit it, actually.
So Go, Be Happy; I Really Wish You The Best.
but i'm not longer going to be friends with people who tell me to "f**k off" and say that my friends "control me" and how they hope i have a happy life "being their b***hes".
That's Not A Good Friend In My Book.
and you have absolutely no right to make those calls, and say such untrue things.



So,
this is about as angry a blog as i'll post.

2 comments:

  1. Angry blogs always come back to bite you in the ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed! that's why i get rid of most of the ones i post. haha. i'd rather not risk turmoil with others. :)

    ReplyDelete

leave here your rhymes and reasons, ladies and gents.