Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's A Lonely, Lonely World, At A Crazy, Crazy Speed.

some days i really don't do much--
aside from getting zupa's with two of my sisters, buying a cute dress for $14 at target, watching four episodes of my fair wedding with david tutera with heather, writing pages of little nothings, listen to dia frampton's CD, red, and then buy it, and watch breaking bad.


i haven't talked to my friends in over a day,
and jenn is at girl's camp until tomorrow,
and i honestly only texted two people today, in which both only texted me back once.

I Feel So....
disconnected from everything,
or something.



so i'll just be a loner and watch breaking bad.
but hey,
i'm really not complaining about that part.



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave here your rhymes and reasons, ladies and gents.