Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Men In My Life.

i love this man, because he knows how to make me laugh. he's taught me what true love and true friendship means. i admire every little aspect of him. and his green eyes? they are bliss.

i love this man, because he gave me life. he taught me what it means to have strong convictions. he will always protect me, and want what's best for me.

i love this man, because i know that he is real. he exists beyond his characters. and i know he is warm and splendidly funny.

i love this man, because he saves my soul every day. he provides a way for me to live a fruitful and happy life. he knows me better than i know myself, and made the ultimate sacrifice just for me. he is my shoulder to cry on.



there are many other men in my life that i love, and admire.
but these four are incredibly important.
(i just love john. do not judge.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave here your rhymes and reasons, ladies and gents.