Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Justice Beaver.


i actually saw the movie "never say never".


I Can Honestly Tell You That I Never Planned On Seeing It.
i do say never.
and the words "justin bieber" and "never" are often used in my every day vocabulary.
but,
it just sort of happened.
3D & All,
tragically.



and....
well....
i think i might've liked it.
i'm no "belieber",
but....
i do not really hate him anymore.


But,
you must know;
i do still think he's seriously full of himself, though. which i do not like.

i don't mean for that to be rude; he just shouldn't have a movie about the first (barely) seventeen years of his life.
But, Whatevs I S'pose.



oh yeah, BYU kind of lost tonight.
soooooo.... that fills my soul with anguish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave here your rhymes and reasons, ladies and gents.