Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Days 9 & 10.

To Be Honest, I Forgot About The Ten Days Thing.
so, here goes the last two days right here, right now.

Day Nine; Five items you'd grab in a fire.
- my collection of journals that i've filled over the past four years.
- my box full of important things and papers.
- my pictures.
- the random things that i love in my room.
- january, my ipod/my collection of CD's.


Day Ten; The hardest thing you've ever had to do.
i don't think i've had to deal with the most difficult thing that'll happen in my life just yet. but the hardest things that i've had to go through thus far were the deaths of my niece lilly and my nephew ryker. neither of those events were easy for me, or for anyone in my family to deal with. my niece died on my 15th birthday, and i was pretty broken up about it. i loved that little girl so much, even if she was only alive for five weeks. but i'd always spend thursday nights at my sister's with my mom watching her. i miss her every day.
as for ryker, i only saw him twice while he was alive. i feel guilty, i do. but i don't know if i could've delt with being there when he died. he was so freaking cute. i wish i would've spent more time going to visit him, but i can't reverse my choices. so those decisions have long since passed. i'm just happy that both he and lilly are off in better places these days, and that they have two little brothers to always watch over. :)

Yeah, The Ten Days Are Over.
It Only Took Me Over Two Weeks To Accomplish It.
and that's all i have to say about that.

1 comment:

  1. i miss lilly and ryker, too. i got to held lilly a few times before she passed away and i fell in love with her. she was such a sweet baby. i never saw ryker and i wish i had. but their brothers will always have the most amazing brother and sister watching over them. :)

    ReplyDelete

leave here your rhymes and reasons, ladies and gents.